Greetings NWT folks. We hope you all are taking care of yourselves in this interesting time. Here at NWT we are gearing up to provide all groups and appointments digitally with our Telehealth platform Zoom. You may already have used Zoom with your counselor. If you have not yet interacted with Zoom you will need to download Zoom now on your home computer/laptop or smart phone. If telehealth or digital conferencing is new for you, we recommend you use the practice meeting on Zoom to check your personal settings.
We will be sending a link to your group meeting at least 15 minutes prior to the group start time via the email you have provided. Invoices to pay for your meetings will go out within 24-48 hours. You are required to pay for your meeting immediately unless you have prior agreements with your counselor. If you believe you already have a payment plan agreement in place with your counselor, you are required to check in on that status given the current situation. If you currently owe any back balance to NWT, expect to see an invoice shortly with that amount. This way we will have a digital tracking system in place for money owed. We understand that the current circumstance is difficult and that many people are losing hours if not being laid of completely. If you are in such a situation, please immediately email your counselor to see what options we have to help to stay in compliance with court ordered treatment.
We also know that many people are self-quarantined at home and this can be a difficult situation. If you would like to set up an appointment to discuss any anxiety or depression that is occurring please contact our office. We also are offering sessions for couples or roommates to help alleviate the stress of small space confinement.
We have included the NWT Rules for Zoom meetings so everyone knows what to expect. We also understand this is a new system for many of you and that these are trying times. Please do the best you can and let us know how we can help.
By participating in NWT’s telehealth meetings, you agree to all the following conditions:
- You can sign into group up to 30 minutes before group starts
- You are required to sign in 5 minutes before
- Late Policy: If you are more than 5 minutes late signing on, you will not stay or get credit
- You are required to remain in the screen of your video at all times
- If you must step away, leave a message on the chat when you leave and return
- All participants will be muted unless actively sharing
- For each group member that shares you must respond in chat with a comment or question
- You are required to wear clothing while participating in Zoom meetings
- You are not allowed to actively consume tobacco/nicotine while participating
If you have any issues with your group or technology you must immediately email your counselor to follow up. We understand this is a new process for everyone, we all expect you to do your best. Any concerns, please reach out to your counselor.